ATM with an Eye PPT Download Free
ATM with an Eye PPT Free Download. Get paper presentation about ATM Technology, How It Works, Protecting Your Privacy and more on ATM with an Eye PPT.
What is Automated teller machine??
- An automated teller machine (ATM) is a computerized telecommunications device that provides the customers of a financial institution with access to financial transactions in a public space without the need for a human clerk or bank teller.
- On most modern ATMs, the customer is identified by inserting a plastic ATM card with a magnetic stripe or a plastic smartcard with a chip, that contains a unique card number and some security information, such as an expiration date or CVVC (CVV). Security is provided by the customer entering a personal identification number (PIN).
An ATM With An Eye
- There is an urgent need for improving security in banking region. With the advent of ATM though banking became a lot easier it even became a lot vulnerable.
- The chances of misuse of this much hyped ‘insecure’ baby product (ATM) are manifold due to the exponential growth of ‘intelligent’ criminals day by day.
How It Works
- The progress has been made in biometric identification techniques, including finger printing, retina scanning, and facial recognition
- This paper proposes the development of a system that integrates facial recognition technology into the identity verification process used in ATMs
- A camera based in cash machine will detect the pattren in second. and compare it with one store in a central computer. Or encode on to the cash card.
- A sensar system examines the randomly formed features of the iris of the eye. as unique as a fingerprint.
ATM with an Eye PPT Contents:
- What is Automated teller machine?
- An ATM With An Eye
- WHERE IT USE
- How It Works
- Protecting Your Privacy
- How you protect your password
- and more
Filename : ATM with an Eye PPT Added :1 March, 2012 (06:55) Category : Information Technology Posted by :tukimin