Biomedical Waste Management PPT Download Free
Biomedical Waste Management PPT Free Download. Get paper presentation about CHARACTERIZATION and TREATMENT on Biomedical Waste Management PPT.
WHAT IS BIOMEDICAL WASTE?
BIOMEDICAL WASTES are wastes, which are generated during the diagnosis, treatment or immunization of human beings or animals or in research activities pertaining thereto or in the production or testing of biologicals and including categories mentioned in Schedule 1 Bio-medical wastes are infectious and hazardous – need to be managed carefully
BIOMEDICAL WASTE HANDLING
Biomedical Waste CATEGORIES
- CAT1 HUMAN ANATOMICAL
- CAT2 ANIMAL
- CAT3 MICROBIOLOGY &BIOTECHNOLOGY
- CAT4 WASTE SHARPS
- CAT5 CYTOTOXICDRUGS & DISCARDED MEDICINES
- CAT6 SOILDWASTE
- CAT7 SOLID WASTE
- CAT8 LIQUID WASTE
- CAT9 INCINERATIONASH
- CAT10 CHEMICAL
Biomedical Waste Management PPT Contents:
- What is biomedical waste?
- Is bio-medical was infectious?
- Need for mgt of bio-medical wastes
- Why segregate?
- What does the color code signify?
- Why use separate containers?
- What is the safe method for Sharps disposal?
- What is the maximum storage time for BMW?
- What is Treatment & Disposal facility?
- What are the advantages of Common facility?
- and more
Filename : Biomedical Waste Management PPT Added :10 May, 2012 (09:02) Category : Health and Safety Posted by :tukimin