Corruption in India PPT Download Free
Corruption in India ppt free download – get paper presentation about Anti corruption institutions and fighting corruption in India on Corruption in India ppt.
Relevant constitutional provisions
Police: ‘State’ subject. Any criminal offence committed in a state can only be investigated by the agencies of state govt.
Criminal law: ‘Concurrent’ subject. Both the central & state governments have jurisdiction
Implies the central govt. agencies have to take concurrence of the state government for investigating a corruption offence
Anti- corruption institutions of the central government
- Prevention of Corruption Act, 1987
- Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)
- Central Vigilance Commission (CVC)
- Chief Vigilance Officers (CVO s) in various ministries and organizations
- Civil service conduct rules
- and more
Filename : Corruption in India PPT Added :3 December, 2011 (05:39) Category : Economy and Finance Posted by :tukimin