Environmental Protection PPT Download Free
The Environmental Threat
- Pollution impairs health, reduces life expectancy, and thus reduces labor force activity and output.
- It entails real costs, as measured by impaired health, reduced life spans, and other damages.
- Smog is only one form of air pollution.
- Sulfur dioxide (SO2) is an acrid, corrosive, and poisonous gas created when high-sulfur fuels are burned.
- Nitrogen oxides (NOX), another ingredient in the formation of acid rain, are also a principal ingredient in the formation of smog.
The Greenhouse Effect
- Excess buildup of carbon dioxide (CO2) is creating a gaseous blanket around the earth.
- The potential effects of this blanket are intensely debated.
Environmental Protection PPT Contents:
- The Environmental Threat
- Air Pollution
- Acid Rain
- and more . . .
Filename : Environmental Protection PPT Added :26 May, 2012 (12:46) Category : Energy and Environment Posted by :tukimin