Face Recognition Technology PPT Download Free
Face Recognition Technology PPT Free Download. Get paper presentation about Face Detection, Video-based Face Recognition and more on Face Recognition Technology PPT.
Before the middle 90’s, the research attention was only focused on single-face segmentation. The approaches included:
- Deformable feature-based template
- Neural network
- Using skin color
During the past ten years, considerable progress has been made in multi-face recognition area, includes:
- Example-based learning approach by Sung and Poggio (1994).
- The neural network approach by Rowley et al. (1998).
- Support vector machine (SVM) by Osuna et al. (1997).
- Kanade et al. first proposed an NN-based approach in 1996.
- Although NN have received significant attention in many research areas, few applications were successful.
- It’s easy to train a neural network with samples which contain faces, but it is much harder to train a neural network with samples which do not.
- The number of “non-face” simples are just too large.
- Neural network-based filter. A small filter window is used to scan through all portions of the image, and to detect whether a face exists in each window.
- Merging overlapping detections and arbitration. By setting a small threshold, many false detections can be eliminated.
Face Recognition Technology PPT Contents:
- Face Segmentation/Detection
- Facial Feature extraction
- Face Recognition
- Video-based Face Recognition
- and more
Filename : Face Recognition Technology PPT Added :15 February, 2012 (12:37) Category : Information Technology Posted by :tukimin