Global Warming PPT Download Free
Global Warming PPT Free Download. Get paper presentation about What Is Global Warming, greenhouse effect and Effects of Global Warming on Global Warming PPT.
What Is Global Warming?
Global warming is the warming of the earth through carbon dioxide (CO2) being pumped into the atmosphere from tailpipes and smokestacks. Then the gases trap heat like the glass in a greenhouse. This is where the term the “greenhouse effect” came from.
- Scientists say that the barrier insulating the continental ice caps is melting. “The impacts of warming temperatures in Antarctica are likely to occur first in the northern sections of the continent, where summer temperatures approach the melting point of water, 32 degrees F (0 degrees C).”
- As the ice melts, big chunks of glaciers will break off and become like ice cubes in a big glass of water. The ice chunks, known as icebergs, create mass in the ocean. The icebergs displace the water causing the ocean level to rise. Some of the shoreline in many places like Florida (where the land is at a low altitude) will go under water.
Global Warming PPT Contents:
- What Is Global Warming?
- What’s Happening
- What Will Happen
- Where Has It Been Happening
- How Long Has It Been Going On
- What’s Happening to the Animals
- and more
Filename : Global Warming PPT Added :13 March, 2012 (17:35) Category : Energy and Environment Posted by :tukimin