Plastic Memory PPT Download Free
Plastic Memory PPT Free Download. Get paper presentation about Structure Of Plastic Memory, How Plastic Memory Works and more on Plastic Memory PPT.
What Is Plastic Memory?
- This memory is contains a plastic film.
- It is a technique that store a megabit of data in a millisquare device.
- It is 10 times denser than current magnetic memories.
- Plastic Memory has the potential to become the next generation of storage media.
- In the new plastic device, each cell measures 17 square microns.
Read and Write Data
For Writing >> To store the information, higher voltages at certain points in the circuit grid would “blow” PEDOT
fuse at those points. As a result, data is permanently fetched in to the device.
For reading >> The fuse would be read as a zero; while an unblown one that lets current passes through is read as a one.
Fact about Plastic Memory
- Plastic memory is fast.
- Lab-built devices with a 1GB storage capacity have yielded read/write cycle times that are 10 times faster
- than CompactFlash, which are typically 2-10MB/s read, 1-4MB/s write.
- It maintains memory even when the power is turned off.
- It has very low power consumption.
Plastic Memory PPT Contents:
- What Is Plastic Memory?
- Structure Of Plastic Memory
- How Plastic Memory Works?
- Read / write data
- Electronic Microscopic View
- Facts about Plastic Memory
- and more
Filename : Plastic Memory PPT Added :29 February, 2012 (19:07) Category : Information Technology Posted by :tukimin